Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 + MWM Phase Essential Bundle
Ships From Overseas
Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 – Professional Turntable
The DJ quality PLX-1000 direct drive analog turntable is designed for DJs who enjoy the look, feel, and performance of vinyl for music playback. The model offers a highly familiar, user-friendly control layout, high-torque direct drive mechanism, and exceptional audio playback quality. Combine the PLX-1000 with a Pioneer professional series DJM mixer for an ideal system for true vinyl enthusiasts.
Please see PLX-1000 product page for more details
MWM Phase Essential – Wireless Timecode Technology with 2 Remotes and Receiver
The ultimate 2-channel DVS system
Thanks to a first-of-a-kind patented technology, two remotes capture the turntable’s rotation information and wirelessly send this information to a receiver. The receiver will then process the information and apply it to the digital signal it generates to send it to your setup
Phase completely overcomes the limits of DVS technology to provide the most reliable solution for performers
Please see MWM Phase Essential product page for more details
- 2x Pioneer DJ PLX-1000
- MWM Phase Essential
At TDJH, best prices are a given. They’re not a point of pride. They’re the bare minimum.
So why do 1000s of customers in 100+ countries choose us?
Because we treat them like friends.
What This Means For You
- No Brainer Pricing – Would a friend overcharge you? We dig deep every day to give your prices that major chains won’t. Don’t have the cash now? We hook up 6-month, 0% financing so you can play now and pay later.
- Unrivaled Convenience – Would a friend keep you waiting? We ship every order as fast as humanly possible, to over 100 countries. Plus, Shipping is Free on continental US orders over $100. Change your mind? No worries. We accept Returns Up to 60-days with reasonable restocking fees.
- A Friend You Can Trust – Friends are real people who care. That’s why we have real humans who actually *like* helping you available 7 days a week. And unlike your other friends, TDJH is an Authorized Dealer of all products we carry, which means you’re covered by 1-3 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty on any purchase.
- Master Card
Shipping on your order of $100+ to the continental US is FREE!
Most orders shipped same day. Please allow 1-5 business days for processing on some orders. UPS will deliver your package 1-5 days from date of shipping, guaranteed.
When Will My Order Ship? (Daily Cut Off)
All orders for in-stock, with free shipping chosen in checkout that are received by 12 noon CST, Monday-Friday, will ship same business day.
All such orders with premium shipping chosen in checkout that are received by 3PM CST, Monday-Friday, will ship same business day.
Any orders placed or approved after respective daily cut off, may ship on the following business day.
Orders placed from Friday after daily cutoff through the weekend will ship the following Monday.
Straight forward, easy returns for 60 days from date of purchase. Reasonable restocking rates.
Terms of Returns
- Please allow 5 business days for return processing.
- Shipping and Handling not refundable.
- The DJ Hookup does not offer return shipping.
Products That Can’t Be Returned
- Items sold as “Clearance”/”Open Box” or similar promotion
- Items that have sustained physical or accidental damage
- Media, such as Vinyl Records, CDs, etc.
- Turntable Cartridges and needles.
- Any product used at your mouth or ear due to sanitary issues, including, but not limited to: headphones, microphones, breath-controlled instruments, etc.
- Pure software products that are sold separately from hardware, as required by Copyright Law
- Spare parts (e.g. knobs, faders, stickers, etc.)
- Items sold as part of a bundle. Bundles must be returned in their entirety, including all items. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis. Items in a bundle are valued at a discounted price from their individual sale price. Value after bundle discount will be determined at The DJ Hookup’s sole discretion.
Why Restocking Fees /
Maintaining trust with our customers is our top priority. That means communicating clearly and honestly. If we sell an item as New, it must be absolutely, never-been-touched-since-the-factory New.
This means that products returned to us cannot be resold as New in good-faith, because they’re not. Even if you only opened the box one time, looked around and browsed through the manual, to the next DJ or Producer, this item is no longer New. As a result, if you return a functioning piece of equipment, we must resell it as Used to the next customer, even if it still looks, sounds and smells great.
This is the level of honesty you expect from us. And it’s the level of honesty we extend to all of our customers.
Since gear returned to us must be deeply discounted to be resold as Used, in addition to our cost of packaging, shipping and handling, we have to charge a restocking fee. This makes our extremely generous return policy viable. It’s also the reason why so many pro-audio retailers don’t allow returns at all.
But we figure you’d prefer our way.
Restocking Rates /
|Unopened||Manufacturer’s box still sealed||10%|
|Like-New||Open-box, original packaging, no visible wear, all manuals, accessories, etc. present||20%|
|Used||Missing original packaging, manuals or accessories. Visible wear.||20+% – Determined After Inspection|
Ready to ship in 3-5 business day
- Store Name: MGS Express
- Vendor: MGS Express
- No ratings found yet!